We’re open from 31 March until 2nd October 2017
Check the availability calendar by clicking on the orange box on your right.
We only take week long stays during the summer holidays which run from Friday to Friday.
Outside of the summer holidays we appreciate it if you can start your holiday on a Friday or Monday. We are flexible with dates and lengths of stays so please ask!
Group bookings welcome – book the whole site for a 3 night weekend or leave as late as you like on Sunday for £1000. Please contact us to find out more.
Our prices include everything except bedding. To book organic duvets and pillows please add £10 per person.
|The Train Carriage||18ft Yurt||18ft Yurt + Mini Yurt||21ft Yurt|
|April, May, June, July & September||3 night Stay||£210||£225||£255||£255|
|21st July to 1st September||Friday to Friday (Weekly Only)||£500||£550||£600||£600|
Your holiday includes
- all firewood
- use of our pizza oven
- a generous basket of vegetables and eggs from the farm
- fresh eggs from the hens that click around the yurt meadow
- if you need anything just ask and you can borrow it for your stay
- organic cotton sheets – you can hire duvets and pillows for £10 per person
How to book
- Please check your junk email inbox for a reply as they often end up there !
Sorry but No Dogs
We are on a working farm so unfortunately cannot allow dogs. We can recommend some friendly kennels nearby.