Our oak framed yurts are warm, spacious and light with wooden floors.
Laurie and Thea have handcrafted everything themselves using timber from the farm. Inside you will find everything you need for your stay and a well equipped kitchen area.
Listen to your wood-burner crackling as you snuggle down into your unique king-sized bed. Wake up to unspoilt mountain views and breakfast around your campfire.
On arrival you’ll find…
- A generous basket of vegetables and eggs from the farm
- Welsh woolen blankets
- Free firewood for your stay
- Organic teas and olive oil, salt and pepper
- Fresh flowers and candles
- Organic mattresses with fresh organic sheets – if you’d like to hire duvets and pillows please let us know.
We have 4 yurts and the train carriage spread out over 5 acres. Each has it’s own secluded campfire and picnic area.
- Two 18 foot Yurts – sleeps 1 to 5
- 18 foot Yurt & Mini Yurt – sleeps 1 to 6
- This 18 foot Yurt can be hired without the Mini Yurt. The Mini Yurt is 5 meters away and is perfect if you need more private space.
- 21 foot Yurt sleeps 1 to 6
- The Train Carriage sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children