We are taking bookings for this year.
Whilst no date has been given for when we can open again we hope this will be as soon as safely possible. In the meantime, please book with confidence.
We are offering a full refund on all bookings that are affected by COVID-19 lockdown restrictions. Firstly, we ask for a fully refundable 30% deposit with the remainder then payable up to 4 weeks before your stay.
Stay exclusively in the Train Carriage this year. Therefore, you will have full use of the whole site all to yourselves. Run wild in 4 acres of wildflower meadow and woodland. Bliss 🙂
Check-in on Friday and depart Monday or check-in on Monday and depart Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
We are flexible with dates and lengths of stays so please ask if you can’t book what you want.
We offer a minimum of 2 night stays.
Our prices include everything except bedding. If you would like to book organic duvets and pillows then please add £10 per person.
Your holiday includes
- exclusive use of the whole site
- all firewood
- use of our pizza oven
- amazing chocolates and drink
- fresh eggs from the hens that click around the meadow
- if you need anything just ask and you can borrow it for your stay
- organic cotton sheets – you can hire duvets and pillows for £10 per person
How to book
You can book your holiday instantly by using the booking calendar either on the left or below.
- Please check your junk email inbox for a reply as they often end up there !
Sorry but No Dogs We are on a working farm so unfortunately cannot allow dogs. We can recommend some friendly kennels nearby.