We are temporarily closed during the Welsh Lockdown but are taking bookings for March 26th onwards.
Book with confidence. We are offering a full refund on all bookings that are affected by COVID-19 lockdown restrictions. We ask for fully refundable 30% deposit with the remainder payable up to 4 weeks before your stay.
We are only renting out our Train Carriage this year so you will have exclusive use of the whole site. Just you, 4 acres of wildflower meadow and all the facilities. Bliss 🙂
Check-in on Friday and depart Monday or check-in on Monday and depart Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
We offer a minimum of 2 night stays.
We are flexible with dates and lengths of stays so please ask if you can’t book what you want.
Our prices include everything except bedding. To book organic duvets and pillows please add £10 per person.
Your holiday includes
- exclusive use of the whole site
- all firewood
- use of our pizza oven
- amazing chocolates and drink
- fresh eggs from the hens that click around the meadow
- if you need anything just ask and you can borrow it for your stay
- organic cotton sheets – you can hire duvets and pillows for £10 per person
How to book
You can book your holiday instantly by using the booking calendar either on the left or below.
- Please check your junk email inbox for a reply as they often end up there !
Sorry but No Dogs We are on a working farm so unfortunately cannot allow dogs. We can recommend some friendly kennels nearby.