Open until the 20th of September
Please book with confidence.
We are offering a full refund on all bookings that are affected by COVID-19 lockdown restrictions. Firstly, we ask for a fully refundable 30% deposit with the remainder then payable up to 4 weeks before your stay.
Stay exclusively in the Train Carriage this year. Therefore, you will have full use of the whole site all to yourselves. Run wild in 4 acres of wildflower meadow and woodland. Bliss 🙂
Check-in on Friday and depart Monday or check-in on Monday and depart Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
We are flexible with dates and lengths of stays so please ask if you can’t book what you want.
We offer a minimum of 2 night stays.
Our prices include everything except bedding. If you would like to book organic duvets and pillows then please add £10 per person.
Your holiday includes
- exclusive use of the whole site
- all firewood
- use of our pizza oven
- amazing chocolates and drink
- fresh eggs from the hens that cluck around the meadow
- if you need anything just ask and you can borrow it for your stay
- organic cotton sheets – you can hire duvets and pillows for £10 per person
How to book
You can book your holiday instantly by using the booking calendar either on the left or below.
- Please check your junk email inbox for a reply as they often end up there !
Sorry but No Dogs We are on a working farm so unfortunately cannot allow dogs. We can recommend some friendly kennels nearby.