Our oak framed yurts are warm, spacious and light with wooden floors.
Inside you will find everything you need for your stay to make fresh breakfasts and tasty feasts in the kitchen area.
Listen to your wood-burner crackling as you snuggle down into your unique king-sized bed.
Wake up to birdsong, unspoilt mountain views and breakfast around your campfire.
All the ingredients for a simple heartwarming holiday.
On arrival you’ll find…
- Free firewood for your stay
- Welsh woolen blankets
- Organic teas and olive oil, salt and pepper
- Fresh flowers and candles
- Organic mattresses with fresh organic sheets – if you’d like to hire duvets and pillows please let us know.
We have 4 yurts and a Train Carriage spread out over 5 acres. Each has it’s own secluded campfire and picnic area.
- Nuthatch Yurt and Siskin Yurt – sleep up to 5 in a king sized bed, bunk bed and roll mat.
- Cuckoo Yurts – sleep up to 7. Two yurts, one big, one small, 5 meters apart. Bigger yurt sleeps as above. Smaller yurt sleeps 2 in king sized bed.
- Red Kite Yurt – sleeps up to 6 in a king sized bed, bunk bed, and 2 fold out chairs/beds.
- The Train Carriage – sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children