How to book your holiday at The Yurt Farm
First check your dates are available on the booking page or if you prefer either email us or call us on 01974 821 594 or 07977214520.
Once your holiday is confirmed we will then pencil you in and reserve your holiday for a week. This gives you 7 days to send us your booking form along with a 50% of your booking fee, as a non-refundable deposit. We can accept payment by either a bank transfer or by cheque. Please make cheques payable to ‘The Yurt Farm’.
Finally, send us the remaining balance of your holiday no later than 4 weeks before your holiday begins, thank you.
If you need to cancel your holiday please let us know as soon as you can. If we are able to re-let your holiday we will refund the cost less a 10% administration charge. If we are unable to re-let your holiday you will lose your full 50% deposit. We recommend you take out insurance in case we are unable to re-let your holiday.
We ask all guests to respect the site and other guests and conduct themselves appropriately. If we feel this reasonable provision has been breached we reserve the right to refuse accommodation on re-booking.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Some important things to remember:
- You are welcome to explore the farm but the safety of you and your children is your responsibility. Please take extra care.
- Please leave the yurt as you found it. If anything gets damaged please let us know so that it can be replaced.
- Read the fire safety leaflet in your yurt before using the stoves or campfires. Please only use firewood provided.
- Sadly we cannot allow dogs (except service dogs) as it is a working farm. We would be happy to recommend kennels nearby.
- Please arrive after 4pm and depart by 10am
- Don’t forget to bring wellies…the weather always changes!