We swapped our train carriage for a box of vegetables. It is now a beautiful little hideaway, with amazing views over the Cambrian Mountains. Perfect for couples and small families, it sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Built entirely by ourselves from local timber, it has a king-sized bed with a luxurious organic mattress made by Abaca. A Devonshire made wood-burning stove and sheep’s wool insulation will keep you cozy. Inside there is a small kitchen with table and chairs. Sit around the campfire in this little sun-trap as bees and butterflies enjoy the sedum roof. Children sleep under the raised bed in a snuggly nest.
Watch our short film to see more…
On arrival you’ll find
- A generous basket of vegetables and eggs from the farm
- Welsh woolen blankets
- Free firewood for your stay
- Organic teas and olive oil, salt and pepper
- Fresh flowers and candles
- Organic mattresses with fresh organic sheets- if you’d like to hire duvets and pillows please let us know